Small and simple yet so essential in your everyday life!
A ring dish might not seem a necessary accessory to have at first until you realize the importance it has in keeping small things such as loose jewelry safe and tidy. No more worries where your diamond earrings or rings fell after placing it on the nightstand before you went to bed, or worrying where it went when you left it on the bathroom sink or kitchen counter, this accessery not only serves its purpose on helping you keep things organized but stylish and sparkly too. Tastefully embellished with fire glass, painted with the art of resin to mimic an agate and hand drawn details to make such a small thing so rich and deserving of protecting your little treasures.
Choose the one that matches your home decor best!
- Proudly handmade
- Original art
- Resin on acacia wood
- Fire glass
- Approximate measurements: 4 in. D.
How to care for your original ocean ring dish:
- Treat resin like glass. Simply wipe it with glass cleaner and paper towel.
- It can also be hand wash with mild soap and water and pat dry.
- To mantain the beauty of the wood do not summerge in water
- Not microwave safe
- Not dishwasher safe
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Processing time is 1-3 days prior to shipping. If product is a custom piece, allow 7-14 days prior to shipping.
- All packages are provided with a tracking number for your convinience.
- We ship worldwide.
- Please understand your package might arrive later than expected since shipping carriers are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19.
- We offer free local delivery
This is an original art piece. This item is NOT returnable or exchangeable. But contact us if you have any problems with delivery. We will try our best to help you.
If product is out of stock and you would like another one just like it, contact us here. Please understand that the nature of this art does not allow the artist to reproduce the exact same product. That is the beauty and uniqueness of resin art. On the other hand, please know that she will do her best to recreate it as close as possible, using the same colors, materials, embellishments and techniques to achieve its likeness.