Beautiful olive wood grain boards poured with the art of resin painted with peacock blue theme colors that contrast the patterned wood perfectly. These boards make a great statement in any kitchen. Use it for serving your charcuteries with meats and cheeses of your taste, or pastries. And when not in use, it will serve as a statement display piece in your kitchen. Any of these boards would be the perfect gift for those who like entertaining at home.
- Proudly handmade
- Resin on top of board only
- Olive wood, resin, pigments, glitter
- Resin used is certified food safe for incidental food contact
- This is an original
- Approximate measurements: 12 in. x 8.5 in (30.5 cm x 21 cm)
- Not microwave safe
- Not dishwashers safe
- Do not sumerge in water
- Do not use abraisive cleaners
- Hand wash with mild detergent and pat dry.
- To maintain the beauty of your board, periodically condition it with mineral oil to prevent wood from spliting or cracking.
- Resin is UV sensitive. Exposure to direct sunlight may yellow resin over time. Please keep away from direct sunlight.
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Processing time is 1-3 days prior to shipping. If product is a custom piece, allow 7-14 days prior to shipping, or otherwise specified by the artist.
- All packages are provided with a tracking number for your convinience.
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer local delivery
This is an original art piece. This item is not returnable or exchangeable. But contact us if you have any problems with delivery. We will try our best to help you.
If product is out of stock or you would like one custom made, please contact us here. Please understand that the nature of this art does not allow the artist to reproduce the exact same product. That is the beauty and uniqueness of resin art. On the other hand, please know that she will do her best to recreate it as close as possible, using the same colors, materials, embellishments and techniques to achieve its likeness
Although extreme care is taken during the resin curing process, small inperfections such as dust particles, minute bubbles, or resin dents might still be found on the resin artwork. These imperfections will become part of the personality and uniqueness of that specific piece.
- Due to monitor color settings, colors of artwork on screen may appear slightly different than original.