A jewel to store your treasures!
Only your most precious treasures could be stored inside this beautiful jewelry box. Made with much love, the artist painted the exterior and interior of the box with neutral colors. Then neutral color resin waves were poured on the top surrounding a large gold sea star, other small seashells and gold sand that easily go with any color scheme home decor. The interior wasn’t spared of any details either as blue waves can be seen on the removable compartments and bottom of the box. The artist used different techniques to accomplish this realistic wave look. Want to see how those earrings look? You can do it on the large mirror that covers the interior top of the box. Just think of what a great gift this jewelry box would make. Perfect for a mother, daughter, or bridal party but it would make an even better gift if given to oneself!
- Proudly handmade
- Resin on wood, mirror, sea shells, shade, brass hardware
- Resin on top of box and interior
- Bottom of box covered with faux suede
- This is an original
- Approximate measurements:
- 9.75 in. x 6 in. x 4 in.
- (25 cm. x 15 cm. x 10 cm.)
- Resin area can be wiped with glass cleaner and paper towel
- Resin is UV sensitive. Exposure to direct sunlight may yellow resin over time. Please keep away from direct sunlight.
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Processing time is 1-3 days prior to shipping. If product is a custom piece, allow 7-14 days prior to shipping, or otherwise specified by the artist.
- All packages are provided with a tracking number for your convinience.
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer local delivery
This is an original art piece. This item is not returnable or exchangeable. But contact us if you have any problems with delivery. We will try our best to help you.
If product is out of stock or you would like one custom made, please contact us here. Please understand that the nature of this art does not allow the artist to reproduce the exact same product. That is the beauty and uniqueness of resin art. On the other hand, please know that she will do her best to recreate it as close as possible, using the same colors, materials, embellishments and techniques to achieve its likeness
Although extreme care is taken during the resin curing process, small inperfections such as dust particles, minute bubbles, or resin dents might still be found on the resin artwork. These imperfections will become part of the personality and uniqueness of that specific piece.
- Due to monitor color settings, colors of artwork on screen may appear slightly different than original.