Floating blue agate made with resin and artist's self made mold. Agate is floating on a textured sandy background with sparkly kintsugi cracks. Frame is painted in black.
- Proudly handmade
- Resin, sand, wood, acrylics
- This is an original
- Artwork can be hung on placed on a easel for display.
- Approximate measurements: 8in. x 8in. x .75in.
- Stamped and signed
- Simply clean resin with glass cleaner and soft cloth
- Resin is UV sensitive. Exposure to direct sunlight may yellow resin over time. Please keep away from direct sunlight.
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Processing time is 1-3 days prior to shipping. If product is a custom piece, allow 7-14 days prior to shipping.
- All packages are provided with a tracking number for your convinience.
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer local delivery at no cost.
This is an original art piece. This item is not returnable or exchangeable. But contact us if you have any problems with delivery. We will try our best to help you.
If product is out of stock or you would like one custom made, please contact us here. Please understand that the nature of this art does not allow the artist to reproduce the exact same product. That is the beauty and uniqueness of resin art. On the other hand, please know that she will do her best to recreate it as close as possible, using the same colors, materials, embellishments and techniques to achieve its likeness.