For the art lovers who love entertaining
Home entertaining is the best time to catch up with friends, family, and to show off your newly acquired art while demonstrating your hosting skills of course! Your best friends at this time are not your guests but your serve ware. They facilitate you hosting needs. This beautiful tray accomplishes just that. Measuring 18 inches in D, it will allow you to carry out many delicious drinks or hors d’oeuvres to your guests all at once. The abstract design and color combination against the gold metal frame demand so much attention from those contemplating it. The sparkle of the aurora borealis glitter it gives when the light hits it adds a touch of glamour to your already artsy taste.
Find other coordinating accessories by clicking the links below:
Tip: Display it on an easel as a decor accent piece to brighten and give a luxury feel to any space.
- Proudly handmade
- Original art
- Metal, resin, glitter
- Approximate measurements: 18 in. D.
How to Care for Your Resin Art Product.
- Treat resin as glass. Simply wipe it with glass cleaner and paper towel.
- Hand wash with mild soap and pat dry.
- Don’t use abrasive products
- Not dishwasher safe
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Processing time is 1-3 days prior to shipping. If product is a custom piece, please allow 7-14 days prior to shipping.
- All packages are provided with a tracking number for your convinience.
- We ship worldwide.
- Please understand your package might arrive later than expected since shipping carriers are currently experiencing delays due to COVID-19.
- We offer free local delivery
Return and Exchange Policy
- This is an original.
- This product is NOT returnable or exchangeable.
If product is out of stock and you would like another one just like it, please contact us here. Please understand that the nature of this art does not allow the artist to reproduce the exact same product. That is the beauty and uniqueness of resin art. On the other hand, please know that she will do her best to recreate it as close as possible, using the same colors, materials, embellishments and techniques to achieve its likeness.