Marbled inspired jewelry boxes created with the art of resin. While the top of the boxes look like they have a piece of marble on them, they are made out of light wood and poured onto using techniques to simulate the stone. The inside and outside are hand painted and sealed with glossy varnish. A vintage feel have been added to the outside of the boxes by adding details such as gold leaf in different areas of the box. The vintage feel against the modern marble of the top is quite another detail you’ll find about the box.
The interior is as detailed. Decoupaged with pretty pattern flower paper. The bottom is lined with a pink silky satin fabric to serve as pillow for your treasures. You’ll also find a mirror with a vintage look frame.
A special keepsake for someone special.
Available in 2 sizes, just perfect for a mother and daughter or sweet grandma and granddaughter.
- Proudly handmade
- Resin on wood (top only), varnish, gold closure, satin, mirror, decoupaged
- Approximate measurements:
- Large: 6in. x 5in. x 3.5in. (16cm. x 13.5cm. x 10cm.)
- Small: 5in. x 3.5in. x 2.5 in. (13.5cm. x 10cm. x 7cm.)
- Resin area can be wiped with glass cleaner and paper towel
- Resin is UV sensitive. Exposure to direct sunlight may yellow resin over time. Please keep away from direct sunlight.
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Processing time is 1-3 days prior to shipping. If product is a custom piece, allow 7-14 days prior to shipping, or otherwise specified by the artist.
- All packages are provided with a tracking number for your convinience.
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer local delivery
This is an original art piece. This item is not returnable or exchangeable. But contact us if you have any problems with delivery. We will try our best to help you.
If product is out of stock or you would like one custom made, please contact us here. Please understand that the nature of this art does not allow the artist to reproduce the exact same product. That is the beauty and uniqueness of resin art. On the other hand, please know that she will do her best to recreate it as close as possible, using the same colors, materials, embellishments and techniques to achieve its likeness
Although extreme care is taken during the resin curing process, small inperfections such as dust particles, minute bubbles, or resin dents might still be found on the resin artwork. These imperfections will become part of the personality and uniqueness of that specific piece.
- Due to monitor color settings, colors of artwork on screen may appear slightly different than original.