Resin Artwork Care Guide
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a stunning Mamota Creative artwork. To ensure its longevity and preserve its exquisite beauty, please adhere to these simple care guidelines.
HOW TO CARE FOR:
- Resin is sensitive to UV light yellowing your art over time, to prolong your beautiful artwork’s life please keep away from direct sunlight.
- To clean it, simply wipe it with glass cleaner and lint free cloth
- Or hand wash with mild detergent and pat dry.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- For more elaborate work areas or 3D textures such as druzy crystals, clusters of crushed glass, please clean with a soft bristle brush or compressed air (keyboard cleaner).
- Please use caution when handling 3D textured artwork to prevent cuts or injuries to the skin.
- Wall artworks should be hung professionally on studs.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and pat dry. (Avoid dishwasher).
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not cut on the resin artwork area to prevent dents or scratches.
- To maintain your wooden board’s characteristics, periodically condition it with mineral oil to prevent from splitting.
- You can clean all resin coasters either by wiping them with glass cleaner and a soft cloth or by handwashing them and carefully patting them dry. Be cautious not to disturb the adhered rubber feet or cork lining on the underside of the coasters.
- Do not use abrasives as the resin will be scratched.
- To prolong the life of your fashionable earrings please put on after lotions and perfumes have dried. Wipe jewelry with soft cloth.
- Remove your earrings before showering, swimming, or engaging in any water-related activities. Exposure to water and moisture can damage the materials, especially wood and polymer clay.
- For polymer clay earrings, you can use a slightly damp cloth to clean the surface, but avoid soaking them in water.
- Earrings with 18k plated brass or stainless steel hardware are generally more durable. However, to maintain their shine and appearance, avoid exposing them to water, sweat, and chemicals. Allow lotions or perfumes to dry before putting on jewelry.
- Gently wipe the metal hardware with a soft, dry cloth to remove any fingerprints or dirt.
Remember, by dedicating proper care and maintenance, you safeguard your investment and ensure its lasting allure for years to come.