Made from scratch this ocean theme tray is made on a beautiful patterned one inch thick sapele wood. A hard wood of a medium density and water resistant. Then beautifully poured with resin in colors to mimic the ocean and using techniques to bring you realistic beach waves. Mother of pearl bits were added on one side of the board to carry the ocean theme. The modern chrome handles add a simplicity and luxury flair to the tray that it can easily be displayed as a vanity or serving tray.
Note: Sapele wood will darken with time. This is a natural process for this type of wood.
- Proudly handmade
- Resin, sapele wood, chrome hardware, mother of pearl bits
- Resin used is food safe certified for incidental food contact
- This is an original
- Approximate measurements:
- Inches: 12 x 12 x 1
- Centimeters: 30.5 cm. x 30.5 cm. x 2.5 cm.
- Do not use abraisive cleaners
- Handwash only
- Or simply wipe resin area with glass cleaner and soft cloth
- To maintain the beauty of your wooden board, periodically condition it with mineral oil.
- Resin is UV sensitive. Exposure to direct sunlight may yellow resin over time. Please keep away from direct sunlight.
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Processing time is 1-3 days prior to shipping. If product is a custom piece, allow 7-14 days prior to shipping, or otherwise specified by the artist.
- All packages are provided with a tracking number for your convinience.
- We ship worldwide.
- We offer local delivery
This is an original art piece. This item is not returnable or exchangeable. But contact us if you have any problems with delivery. We will try our best to help you.
If product is out of stock or you would like one custom made, please contact us here. Please understand that the nature of this art does not allow the artist to reproduce the exact same product. That is the beauty and uniqueness of resin art. On the other hand, please know that she will do her best to recreate it as close as possible, using the same colors, materials, embellishments and techniques to achieve its likeness
Although extreme care is taken during the resin curing process, small inperfections such as dust particles, minute bubbles, or resin dents might still be found on the resin artwork. These imperfections will become part of the personality and uniqueness of that specific piece.
- Due to monitor color settings, colors of artwork on screen may appear slightly different than original.